About Me

My photo
I have been couponing for 3 years. In June 2010, I started stockpiling Household items. I love to save money for my own family and I love to share what I find with others. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Danielle

Friday, August 5, 2011

Why Coupon?

I have been asked this question alot lately. Using coupons is very important
for our budget. It seems the cost of EVERYTHING is increasing and the paychecks are staying the same. So, I had to learn to stretch our money further each paycheck. Couponing allows me to do that.

I try to locate coupons for everything that we buy or activities that we do. You can find coupons, not just for food or household items. You can find coupons for department stores, eating out, and for entertainment for your family.

I always try to locate a discount before I buy anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment