About Me

My photo
I have been couponing for 3 years. In June 2010, I started stockpiling Household items. I love to save money for my own family and I love to share what I find with others. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Danielle

Monday, June 13, 2011

Always check the clearance section!

When you are out shopping, be sure to check the clearance areas of the stores you shop at. You would be suprised at the number of items that you can match up with coupons!

There are so many great deals to be found even without coupons. I always do a price check on items that do not have the clearance price on them. I don't want a suprise when I go to the checkout!

2 comments:

  1. Sry im new to Couponing.. can u even use the coupons on clearance items?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justine - you can use a coupon on clearance items!

    ReplyDelete