About Me

My photo
I have been couponing for 3 years. In June 2010, I started stockpiling Household items. I love to save money for my own family and I love to share what I find with others. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Danielle

Monday, July 25, 2011

Remember, there will always be a deal....

When I first started out couponing to stockpile about a year ago...I thought I had to get EVERY deal! That thought lasted about 3 weeks and I realized there would always be a deal. I only get the deals that we can use, family or friends can use or I can donate. Don't get caught up in running around from store to store to get every deal every week, because it can and will burn you out.

A deal that I may get in my town, may not be a deal you can get in your own town. Prices can differ by regions. Coupon policies can differ also....So, keep this in mind when shopping. If you are unsure then ask, it never hurts to ask before you start shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment