Do you want a Cash only Christmas?
Here are some helpful tips to start you on your way to a credit card free Christmas!
1. Recylce and get paid for Cans, Bottles, Newspaper, and Cardboard. There are still places out there that will pay you to bring these items in. We save and take cans to a recycle places that pays us!
2. Save ALL silver change! This change adds up quickly! We have done this the last 2 years...and have saved up at least $100 to $150 a year!
3. Drink Coke? Check out My Coke Rewards and start earning items from them! They are always adding items or coupons to there site! These items or giftcards make great gifts!
4. Clean out your closets! Find a consignment shop and consign your items or have a garage/yard sale! Make some cash!
5. Do you have video games you don't play? Try selling them on Amazon or Craigslist. Or you can trade them in - Check out Gamestop!
6. Check out Survey sites or mystery shopping! You can usually earn gift cards this way!
7. Keep on couponing and start putting up the difference. Example, if your item was $1.50 and you had a $1 off coupon, you only paid a $0.50! Take a $1 out and put the $1 up and start saving, it adds up quickly!
8. Swagbucks!!! I love this, I only use the search and I am earning points for giftcards! I am planning on using them on the Amazon gift cards!
9. Advertise and do some babysitting...this money can add up fast!
There are many ways to find extra money and earn cash for Christmas! The most important thing to remember is to set a budget!!!