About Me

My photo
I have been couponing for 3 years. In June 2010, I started stockpiling Household items. I love to save money for my own family and I love to share what I find with others. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Danielle

Friday, May 20, 2011

Extra Savings Ideas

Friday's are Mega Swagbucks days, so remember to sign up! You can earn point's to buy thing's on their site, which is great for birthday's and Christmas! The do auctions and giveaways on their site so make sure you check them out!

Mycokerewards is also another good program to get in, as we have gotten giftcards, magazine subscriptions, Coke Products, and Blockbuster Movie Rentals (from the store) from turning in our codes. This is a great way to give gifts to your friends and family with no out of pocket!


Check out these two great programs for more money saving options!

No comments:

Post a Comment